Teacher Mini-GrantsThe Woodland PTA’s “mini-grant” program provides discretionary funds to PTA member teachers and administrators to enhance the educational experience at the school. These funds are intended to cover areas not covered by existing budgetary allotments or dedicated funds. To download an application, click HERE. Applications may be submitted via email or dropped off at the school PTA mailbox. Take a look at some of the items that have been funded this year already!
- The teacher/administrator requesting the funds must be a current member of the Woodland PTA. (Haven’t joined yet? Go to woodland50pta.com to join online.)
- Grant funds must go toward items that directly affect/benefit the district’s students.
- Grants are not intended to fund items supporting the standard academic curriculum, but rather for items that enrich
or supplement the academic/classroom experience. For examples of items funded in previous years, go to
- Preference is given to items that are reusable from year to year to maximize student benefit. Grants should be
submitted individually by each PTA member, rather than as a group. If members would like to apply together for a
larger amount, each individual should fill out an application for a portion of the amount and submit together.
- It is the intention of the PTA that Mini-Grant funds are spread across the different schools and classrooms in our
district. Therefore, awards will generally be limited to $125 per PTA staff member and $1500 total per school.
- If your grant is approved, it is up to the applicant to purchase the item and submit a receipt for reimbursement to
their building secretary for reimbursement.